Question about the schedule

  • Jeff Dunlop
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2006
      Good afternoon,

      I decided to run some test seasons of my own, and noticed that the
      final two games of the season, NAS-DET and STL-CHI were not in the
      schedule. And after running the season, I see why. Game# 1229 will
      not run with the Auto-Roster, it just never runs. I checked APHComm,
      and the entire Wings roster is set as inactive. My question is how did
      you run the test seasons? Did you add these 2 games with a C value
      here? Or with a M value, and enter the rosters yourself?

      Thanks,
      Jeff Dunlop
    • bigdog@srv.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31, 2006
        All 1230 games ran cleanly in the test seasons. However, these were all
        run on the split disk rather than the totals disk that you have.
        Autoroster will likely barf on the totals disk, as some teams won't have
        enough games played at certain positions.

        Dave