disk status

    Message 1 of 34 , Oct 2, 2006
      Just to let everyone know, I finished the testing/tweaking phase of the
      disk last night. I now need to consolidate the split players back
      together (and there's lots of them this year). That will take a few
      days. Don't think the disk will make it by the season opener as I
      thought (wed), but it should only miss that by a couple days. I'll email
      out more details on what to expect later tonight or tomorrow.

      Dave
    • Ghislain Henri
      Message 34 of 34 , Sep 26, 2014
        Hello Dave,

        Are you still on target for this week-end?

        Thanks a lot for all the effort, sincerely

        Ghislain
        Go Habs Go!

        To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
        From: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 10:49:50 -0700
        Subject: [hockeydisk] disk status [1 Attachment]

        [Attachment(s) from D. Atkinson included below] The testing and tweaking phase of the disk is about done. This year
        we've had our best convergence results ever. I've attached a pdf of
        stats comparisons so that you can see how well things have come
        together. I'm still fixing some penalty and assist issues (a problem
        every year), then I'll migrate the split disk over to the combined disk.
        Some error checking, then release. The disk should be out before the end
        of Sept. Thanks to everyone for your patience.