Re: [hockeydisk] APBA Hockey Commissioner for 32-BIT Windows

  • Zopust
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 30, 2006

      Brian asked for suggestions, so I suggested.

      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 4, 2006
        Just thought of another thing I'd like to see...the ability to
        import/export profiles for an entire league at once. Whenever I switch
        back after using autoroster for testing, I've got to import each
        team's profile one at a time...seems it should be easier than that.
        -Brad