Looking for Jeff Kraus

  • Doug Toepfer
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15, 2006
      Sorry to have to send this to the entire list, but could Jeff Kraus please E-mail me?

      Thanks

      Doug
      'Cause if your going to hell, you may as well go with a smile on your face!
    • Derrick Underwood
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 29, 2006
        Hi guys

        A few of you have reported problems running apba on XP.  I have been unable to duplicate the problem, so can't fix it.  I found something that might help, and I need someone to test it to see if it is a solution.

        There is a program called DOSBOX that emulates dos within windows.  If you are up to the challenge, here is what you will have to do:

        1.  Double click on the downloaded install file.
        2.  After install click on Start -> All Programs -> DOSBox -> DOSBox
        3.  When it runs, type 'mount c c:\apba\' (assuming you installed apba to the default directory) and hit enter
        4.  type 'c:' and hit enter
        5.  type 'cd hockey' and hit enter
        6.  type 'hockey' and hit enter

        APBA should run.