reviews

    Message 1 of 36 , Aug 1, 2006
      I'd like to get the reviews in by this weekend, if possible. I will have
      some free time to work the disk and there isn't alot left to do without
      the ratings from the reviews. Please try to make an effort to finish up
      soon, so that we can move forward with the disk. Thanks!!!

      Message 36 of 36 , Jul 18 12:01 PM
        Herb,

        I can do Ottawa.

        Joe

        To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
        From: herbgarbutt@...
        Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 22:58:36 -0400
        Subject: [hockeydisk] reviews

        Hey guys,

        We could use some reviews on Ottawa. Anyone who knows the team well and could help out, it would be greatly appreciated.