Re: [hockeydisk] Digest Number 736

  • Zak Davis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2006
      I do not see the list as I receive emails from the
      listserv in digest form. Is the list in the files
      section as well?

      --- hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      ---------------------------------
      APBA hockey disk project APBA hockey disk
      project
      Messages In This Digest (1
      Message)

      1.
      disk update From: D. Atkinson

      View All Topics | Create New Topic

      Message
      1.
      disk update Posted
      by: "D. Atkinson" bigdog@...
      mambodoggie
      Sun Jul 2, 2006 9:00 pm (PST)
      Just a little update to let you all
      know where things stand.
      Nearly everything has been put into the disk ready to
      go, pending
      the rating reviews. I still need to get some split
      stats for the
      test disk (Derrick is working on those for me.....they
      don't seem
      as easy to get as in past years). Once the reviews are
      done,
      these will be collated and put into the disk.
      Hopefully I'll get
      a split stat set and have it totally imported before
      the reviews
      are done. Then, there will be 2-3 weeks of
      testing/tweaking on
      the split disk to get everything working well, and
      then all the
      adjustments get fed back into the main disk. Right
      now,
      everything is hinging on the reviews getting done. I
      know Justin
      sent out a TON of review sheets, but we need to now
      start getting
      those in, as it is July. Below is a list, by team, of
      the number
      of reviews that I have. The goal is 7 per player (most
      reviewers
      do a whole team, hence they are listed by team). I
      will continue
      to request reviews until we have at least 7 per
      player. Thus, we
      are about 28% done right now based on the totals that
      I have.
      Please try to finish up your reviews shortly so that
      we can get
      the disk out before September 1.

      Dave

      Back to top
      Reply to sender
      | Reply to group
      Messages in this topic
      (10)

      New Message Search

      Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to
      try out the improved message search.

      Share feedback on the new changes to Groups

      Recent Activity

      1
      New Members

      Visit Your Group

      Ice hockey
      Ice hockey camp
      Ice hockey rink
      Ice hockey gear
      Ice hockey stick
      Ice hockey equipment

      Need to
      Reply?

      Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a
      specific message in the Daily Digest.

      Create New Topic | Visit
      Your Group on the Web
      Messages | Files |