disk update

    Message 1 of 34 , Jul 2, 2006
      Just a little update to let you all know where things stand. Nearly everything has been put into the disk ready to go, pending the rating reviews. I still need to get some split stats for the test disk (Derrick is working on those for me.....they don't seem as easy to get as in past years). Once the reviews are done, these will be collated and put into the disk. Hopefully I'll get a split stat set and have it totally imported before the reviews are done. Then, there will be 2-3 weeks of testing/tweaking on the split disk to get everything working well, and then all the adjustments get fed back into the main disk. Right now, everything is hinging on the reviews getting done. I know Justin sent out a TON of review sheets, but we need to now start getting those in, as it is July. Below is a list, by team, of the number of reviews that I have. The goal is 7 per player (most reviewers do a whole team, hence they are listed by team). I will continue to request reviews until we have at least 7 per player. Thus, we are about 28% done right now based on the totals that I have. Please try to finish up your reviews shortly so that we can get the disk out before September 1.

      Message 34 of 34 , Sep 27, 2014
        Here is the update on the disk....I finished the testing a bit over a
        week ago. However, work has gotten in the way of migrating the test disk
        over to the combined disk. I'll be working on finalizing that over the
        next 3 days. Then, I'd like to give the team a few days for error
        checking. I'm anticipating release next weekend (Oct 4-5).