Ratings Sheet

  • nhl2kcommish
    Message 1 of 14 , May 1, 2006
      Since not much is being discussed about a ratings spreadsheet or
      anything, I went ahead and created one. I have 871 skaters listed and
      92 Goaltenders. If anyone would like a copy to get a headstart on
      rating players; either reply to this or email me at
      nhl2kcommish@....
      Message 2 of 14 , May 1, 2006
        I'll take one please...

        Thanks.

        >From: "nhl2kcommish" <JBerl92@...>
        >To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [hockeydisk] Ratings Sheet
        >Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 06:32:56 -0000
        >
        >Since not much is being discussed about a ratings spreadsheet or
        >anything, I went ahead and created one. I have 871 skaters listed and
        >92 Goaltenders. If anyone would like a copy to get a headstart on
        >rating players; either reply to this or email me at
        >nhl2kcommish@....

      • Sylvain Dallaire
        Message 3 of 14 , May 2, 2006
          I'ill take one too !
          Thanks

          Joe Sutherland <joesutherland@...> a écrit :
          I'll take one please...

          Thanks.

        • corfieldb@aol.com
          Message 4 of 14 , May 2, 2006
            Send one our way, please...

            Thanks-

            Bill Corfield

            CCHL
            LHL
            GLHL
            WHA
          • Frank Marier
            Message 5 of 14 , May 2, 2006
              I'd appreciate one.

              Thanks.

              Frank

              Message 6 of 14 , May 2, 2006
                i would like one two please
                mic

              • KGarvin89@aol.com
                Message 7 of 14 , May 2, 2006
                  I'll take one...

                  Derek
                • Photos By Alex
                  Message 8 of 14 , May 2, 2006
                    I would like one as well please.

                    Alex

                    corfieldb@... wrote:
                    Send one our way, please...

                    Thanks-

                    Bill Corfield

                    CCHL
                    LHL
                    GLHL
                    WHA
                  • mksee88@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 14 , May 2, 2006
                      ok ill take one as well Thanks!
                    • nhl2kcommish
                      Message 10 of 14 , May 2, 2006
                        Guys please email me at NHL2KCommish @ aol.com if you would like a copy
                        of the sheet instead of posting on here because I can't get everyone's
                        email to send them the attachment.

                        Also two other things, first off I hope I didn't step on any toes by
                        making the sheet and sending it out to all those who have asked me
                        already. I've been keeping my eyes on the board since alot of my gm's
                        have been asking me for a while about what the deal is with the disk
                        team and since not much has been discussed, I thought with the spare
                        time I have I'd help out the disk team. Secondly, I must have sent the
                        sheet out to around 45-50 people already myself and thats not counting
                        how many people that have gotten copies of it from people I already
                        sent it to. I'm just wondering how we should proceed or should be just
                        sit back and wait for the people who create the disk year after year.

                        Any opinions, thoughts, etc?
                        Message 11 of 14 , May 2, 2006
                          I think you might want to limit it to a certain amount, but,
                          that depends on if people are going rate the entire player
                          populace of just a certain team.

                          Also, I would think that "IF" Dave Atchison is going to
                          do the disk like he has in the past he'd very much appreciate
                          any and all help that he can get.

                          DAVE

                          > of the sheet instead of posting on here because I can't get everyone's
                          > email to send them the attachment.
                          >
                          > Also two other things, first off I hope I didn't step on any toes by
                          > making the sheet and sending it out to all those who have asked me
                          > already. I've been keeping my eyes on the board since alot of my gm's
                          > have been asking me for a while about what the deal is with the disk
                          > team and since not much has been discussed, I thought with the spare
                          > time I have I'd help out the disk team. Secondly, I must have sent the
                          > sheet out to around 45-50 people already myself and thats not counting
                          > how many people that have gotten copies of it from people I already
                          > sent it to. I'm just wondering how we should proceed or should be just
                          > sit back and wait for the people who create the disk year after year.
                          >
                          > Any opinions, thoughts, etc?
                          >

                          > Yahoo! Groups Links

                        • nhl2kcommish
                          Message 12 of 14 , May 2, 2006
                            Good point Dave. Personally I am going to be rating the Rangers,
                            Islanders, some Devils and some other teams that I saw play a couple of
                            times. I know in the past after a bunch of sheets were submitted, a
                            list of teams that still needed to be rated were released.

                            Another thing that needs to be worked on to help the process along is a
                            position list. You can get the primary list from NHL.com or a site like
                            Sportsline but if guys played more than 1 position that info is needed
                            from the people who watched the teams on a regular basis
                          • dougbushey@aol.com
                            Message 13 of 14 , May 2, 2006
                              Please send me a copy of this spreadsheet.

                              Thanks

                              Doug
                            • Jason McKercher
                              Message 14 of 14 , Jul 6 6:19 AM
                                Can someone email me the ratings sheet so I can help out! I've used the
                                disks for 6 seasons in my own league and never rated any players...I
                                feel it's time i helped out!

                                Email to thornton19@...