Re: [hockeysim] Re: New file uploaded to hockeysim

  • David Elkin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2006
      Houston Aeros fan wrote:

      The file appears to be corrupt - or else TOIs are in inconsistent
      formats.

      I just downloaded the files and had no problem.

      I did have some issues when I imported the stats with TOI and had to reformat a few player times as a text file versus a custom format that they came in as.

      It is a 2003 Excel file, older Excel programs may experience some problems.