Question About Games Played

  • nhl2kcommish
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2006
      Maybe this has been discussed and if it has I apologize, but I was
      wondering how come the games played to make the disk are 12 and 6, and
      now something like like 10 and 5 or 15 and 10. I understand that with
      APBA there is always the tendency to have the "freakish" player; like
      a guy with 5 goals in 10 games would would make him a possible 40 goal
      scorer. But I was just wondering what went into figuring out the 12/6
      format.