RE: [hockeydisk] 05-06 Disk

  • Derrick Underwood
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2006
      Hi guys

      I have been harvesting all the stats from NHL.com this year. I have the
      split stats for traded skaters, but missed them for the Goaltenders. I
      jumped on the extended (RTSS as NHL.com calls them) stats a bit late, and
      don't have split stats for traded players - just the totals.

      You can see the stats I am collecting at: http://www.gchl.net/NHLStats.aspx.

      The final stats will be available the day after the end of the NHL season.

      Dave - do you need the boxscores like we have done in the past for the
      penalty stats? I haven't updated my app that harvests that data, but I can
      do that over the next week or so if you need it.

      Last time we had some issue with hosting the disk project page - I have a
      ton of space and bandwidth if we need a place to host it on my company's
      site or on the gchl.net site if needed.

      Derrick

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2006
        Hey guys,
        I've also got the scouting report underway, although I'm quite a bit behind
        where I've been at this point in the year. My guess is I'm only about 1/4 done.

        Herb