05-06 Disk

  • nhl2kcommish
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2006
      Just wondering when the group will start working on compiling ratings
      for everyone. I know there is still 8-10 games in everyone's seasons
      but a headstart never hurt anyone lol
    • Derrick Underwood
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2006
        Hi guys

        I have been harvesting all the stats from NHL.com this year. I have the
        split stats for traded skaters, but missed them for the Goaltenders. I
        jumped on the extended (RTSS as NHL.com calls them) stats a bit late, and
        don't have split stats for traded players - just the totals.

        You can see the stats I am collecting at: http://www.gchl.net/NHLStats.aspx.

        The final stats will be available the day after the end of the NHL season.

        Dave - do you need the boxscores like we have done in the past for the
        penalty stats? I haven't updated my app that harvests that data, but I can
        do that over the next week or so if you need it.

        Last time we had some issue with hosting the disk project page - I have a
        ton of space and bandwidth if we need a place to host it on my company's
        site or on the gchl.net site if needed.

        Derrick

        Just wondering when the group will start working on compiling ratings for
        everyone. I know there is still 8-10 games in everyone's seasons but a
        headstart never hurt anyone lol

        Yahoo! Groups Links
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2006
          Hey guys,
          I've also got the scouting report underway, although I'm quite a bit behind
          where I've been at this point in the year. My guess is I'm only about 1/4 done.

          Herb