Season disks 1917 to 2006

  • Fotiu22Fan@cox.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 22, 2006
      With all the questions about season disks coming out in the last 24 hours I wanted to pass this information along. The G.O.A.L. (http://sandman.kicks-ass.net/~goal/) currently has all seasons from 1917 to 1938 available for download.
      I am also working with many different APBA hockey players on creating all the missing seasons and then testing all these seasons. I hope to have all the seasons ready for the G.O.A.L. draft that will start on 01/01/07. Anyone can go to the web site and download seasons, you do not have to be a member of the G.O.A.L.
      If anyone would like to help work on season disks, we need simple things done like combining split player and setting lines in different seasons, all the way to making complete seasons from almost nothing.
      The G.O.A.L. also has 3 GM spots open for our 32 team league that will use all NHL players from 1917 to 2006 playing head to head. If anyone is interested in taking a team, check out the web site and then contact me directly at Fotiu22Fan@... Thanks Anthony
    • Jeff Drought
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 24, 2006
        HI Anthony,

        Looking forward to your much appreciated work on these season disks. Do you happen to have any Olympic homemade disks? Specifically, would like to find 1992 and 1994 or any others available. I think the only one I have is 1998.

        While I'm asking, is anyone thinking of creating the 2006 olympic disk?

        Thank you,
        Jeff

        Fotiu22Fan@... wrote:
[...]

        Yahoo! Mail

      • Fotiu22Fan@cox.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 24, 2006
          Jeff,
          Sorry no Olympic disks. Anthony

          > From: Jeff Drought <kraveheart@...>
          > Date: 2006/02/24 Fri PM 05:06:56 PST
          > To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
          > Subject: [hockeydisk] Olympic Hockey
          >
          > HI Anthony,
          >
          > Looking forward to your much appreciated work on these season disks. Do you happen to have any Olympic homemade disks? Specifically, would like to find 1992 and 1994 or any others available. I think the only one I have is 1998.
          >
          > While I'm asking, is anyone thinking of creating the 2006 olympic disk?
          >
          > Thank you,
          > Jeff
          >
          > Fotiu22Fan@... wrote:
          > With all the questions about season disks coming out in the last 24 hours I wanted to pass this information along. The G.O.A.L. (http://sandman.kicks-ass.net/~goal/) currently has all seasons from 1917 to 1938 available for download.
          > I am also working with many different APBA hockey players on creating all the missing seasons and then testing all these seasons. I hope to have all the seasons ready for the G.O.A.L. draft that will start on 01/01/07. Anyone can go to the web site and download seasons, you do not have to be a member of the G.O.A.L.
          > If anyone would like to help work on season disks, we need simple things done like combining split player and setting lines in different seasons, all the way to making complete seasons from almost nothing.
          > The G.O.A.L. also has 3 GM spots open for our 32 team league that will use all NHL players from 1917 to 2006 playing head to head. If anyone is interested in taking a team, check out the web site and then contact me directly at Fotiu22Fan@... Thanks Anthony

          > Ice hockey Ice hockey camp Ice hockey rink Ice hockey gear Ice hockey stick Ice hockey equipment

          > ---------------------------------
          >

          > ---------------------------------
          > Yahoo! Mail

        • Jeff Drought
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 24, 2006
            Oh well, thanks Anthony :)

            Fotiu22Fan@... wrote:
                   Jeff,
                      Sorry no Olympic disks.        Anthony

            > From: Jeff Drought <kraveheart@...>
            > Date: 2006/02/24 Fri PM 05:06:56 PST
            > To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
            > Subject: [hockeydisk] Olympic Hockey
            >
            > HI Anthony,
            >
            >   Looking forward to your much appreciated work on these season disks. Do you happen to have any Olympic homemade disks? Specifically, would like to find 1992 and 1994 or any others available. I think the only one I have is 1998.
            >
            >   While I'm asking, is anyone thinking of creating the 2006 olympic disk?
            >
            >   Thank you,
            >   Jeff
            >
            > Fotiu22Fan@... wrote:
            >          With all the questions about season disks coming out in the last 24 hours I wanted to pass this information along. The G.O.A.L. (http://sandman.kicks-ass.net/~goal/) currently has all seasons from 1917 to 1938 available for download.
            >        I am also working with many different APBA hockey players on creating all the missing seasons and then testing all these seasons. I hope to have all the seasons ready for the G.O.A.L. draft that will start on 01/01/07. Anyone can go to the web site and download seasons, you do not have to be a member of the G.O.A.L.
            >        If anyone would like to help work on season disks, we need simple things done like combining split player and setting lines in different seasons, all the way to making complete seasons from almost nothing.
            >        The G.O.A.L. also has 3 GM spots open for our 32 team league that will use all NHL players from 1917 to 2006 playing head to head. If anyone is interested in taking a team, check out the web site and then contact me directly at Fotiu22Fan@...        Thanks Anthony

            >         Ice hockey   Ice hockey camp   Ice hockey rink     Ice hockey gear   Ice hockey stick   Ice hockey equipment

            >     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

            Yahoo! Mail