Statdump program

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2006
      Guys,
      Is there anyone out there that's familiar with .css ?

      I was wondering if there's a way to modify the statdump program
      so that in all the pages contained all team names and player names
      are created as links.

      So that when you click on the team name you're taken to the team
      stats. Or, when you click on a player name you're taken to, say, a
      personal profile on that player.

      I know of a way to do it for the "League Standings" although it's
      quite a drawn out and tedious project. I was hoping if there's a way
      to do it, it would be easier.

      Any advice or help would be Welcomed !!!
      Thanks
      DAVE

      PeoplePC Online
      A better way to Internet