Re: You can get APBA Hockey version 4.0 at website below

  • Brad Utterstrom
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 1 3:37 AM
      Does that mean that if I do autoroster 1 game at a time, it WILL save
      to gamefile? Still a tedious task, but I suppose that's better than
      not saving to gamefile at all.-Brad

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 1 4:10 AM
        yeah I have the proggies running on XP home with no problem.
        Don't believe I had to do anything special to get it to work.
        DAVE