anyone have 8586 NHL disk?

  • Brad Utterstrom
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 21, 2005
      I'm trying to get all the disks from mid 70's on...the only one I'm
      missing is 8586, does anyone have one? Please respond here or email me
      at b.utterstrom@... (at comcast.net)
    • Brad Utterstrom
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 23, 2005
        --- In hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com, "Brad Utterstrom" <apbaahl@h...>
        wrote:

        > I'm trying to get all the disks from mid 70's on...the only one
        I'm
        > missing is 8586, does anyone have one? Please respond here or
        email me
        > at b.utterstrom@c... (at comcast.net)

        No luck so far...I've had a couple responses but still haven't found
        a complete and accurate 8586 NHL disk. In the midst of that, I've
        had a couple requests from people who wanted the 8283 disk from
        me...as it turns out, I don't have that one either (must have
        overlooked it.)

        So I'm still looking for 8586, and also looking for 8283. I'm
        willing to give any disks I've got to anyone who wants them.

        In fact, once I'm done tweaking them to my liking (mainly fight
        ratings), I'll probably upload them to the file section so that
        everyone will have access to all the disks from the mid 70's on.
        Right now there's just a random hodgepodge of disks available
        between here and the apbaother group, so it would make sense to get
        them all in one place.
      • jc_kraus
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 31, 2005
          Were there disks for those seasons? I thought I had all of them, but
          I've got 80-81, 84-85, 87-88, then every season since. So no 81-82, 82-
          83, 83-84, or 85-86. Do any of those exist?

          Jeff
        • Brad Utterstrom
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 1, 2006
            I dunno about 'official' disks, but I do have 8182 and 8384, so
            someone must have made them at some point. As I said, I have an
            incomplete 8586, and another that is supposedly 8586 but appears to
            have different players from different seasons as well.-Brad

            --- In hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com, "jc_kraus" <othl@m...> wrote:

            > Were there disks for those seasons? I thought I had all of them,
            but
            > I've got 80-81, 84-85, 87-88, then every season since. So no 81-82,
            82-
            > 83, 83-84, or 85-86. Do any of those exist?
            >
            > Jeff

          • Brad Utterstrom
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 1, 2006
              One more note...I beleive there is a league that's starting up and
              they need the 80's disks for their league, so they are working on an
              8283 disk as we speak. Perhaps they will do 8586 after that, I'm not
              sure.-Brad