NHL and APBA Hockey: Question about 05-06 disk and shoot out

  • David Elkin
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2005
      Is there any way to replicate the shoot out with the current game?

      Is there any stand alone program that would replicate it?

      What are people thinking about migrating to a different sime?

      Dave Elkin
    • Brian Greer
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 18, 2005
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 18, 2005
          they have a pen. shot in this game. could not one of
          your computer whizzes(said with the upmost respect)
          figure out a way to trigger it on command
          just a thought
          mic

          http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs