Player information

  • corfieldb@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 7, 2005
      Hi-

      I'm looking for any updated information on the following players...

      Tommy Albelin
      Robert Reichal
      Donald Audette
      Cliff Ronning
      Steve Shields
      Don Sweeney
      Mike Keane
      Mike Eastwood

          ...I suspect several may be retired but having trouble verifying it...

      Thanks-

      Bill/CCHL

    • Niclas Selberg
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 7, 2005

        I know Albelin is on NJ training camp trying to get a contract, so it’s not 100% sure he will retire. If he does not get a contract he will retire tho.

      • davidmelkin@zianet.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 7, 2005
          corfieldb@... writes:

          > Hi-
          >
          > I'm looking for any updated information on the following players...
          >
          > Tommy Albelin-2005/06 Compensation: Unsigned
          > Robert Reichal-mispelled
          > Donald Audette-2005/06 Compensation: Unsigned
          > Cliff Ronning-2005/06 Compensation: Unsigned
          > Steve Shields-2005/06 Compensation: Unsigned
          > Don Sweeney-2005/06 Compensation: Unsigned
          > Mike Keane-2005/06 Compensation: Unsigned
          > Mike Eastwood-2005/06 Compensation: Unsigned

          This is from NHLPA.com. Thus everybody except Reichal is still in the
          Association but are scrounging for dollars.

          This is from Slam Sports
          Tommy Albelin-Announed his retirement.
          Nothing on Reichal
          Audette-2004-05 Did not play
          Ronning-2004-05 Did not play
          Shields-2004-05 Did not play
          Sweeney-2004-05 Did not play
          Keane-2004-05 Did not play
          Eastwood-2004-05 Did not play

          Searching on Hockey Database on Reichel-correct spelling is Robert Reichel
          Played in Czech league in 04-05. He is not a member of NHLPA so may stay in
          Europe.

          Research Fee invoice to Bill Corfield to follow. :-)

          Dave Elkin
        • corfieldb@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 7, 2005
            I'd heard that, Nik...wasn't sure if there was anything newer than that...

            Thanks

            Bill
          • corfieldb@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 7, 2005
              Thanks Dave...

              I'll be looking out for that invoice, lol

              Bill