Some really big Hockey news.

  • David Elkin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2005
      Cherry back on Hockey Night in Canada
      Jul, 15 2005 - 11:00 AM

      TORONTO (CP) - Grapes will return to HNIC.
      Don Cherry will be back in Coach's Corner alongside partner Ron MacLean
      once the agreement between the National Hockey League and its players is
      ratified, CBC-TV reported Friday.

      "Is it October yet?" Cherry has been quoted as asking. "I've been
      chomping at the bit, waiting for hockey's return. I've got a whole new
      closet of suits I need to show off."

      The broadcaster says more details of the coming season of Hockey Night
      in Canada will be shared as soon as ratification takes place.