Stat Dump

  • Zak Davis
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2005
      I'm reinstalling Brett Hall's Stat Dump utility.
      Brett has disappeared, leaving me to search for an
      answer to my question on my own.

      I received the following error message after I
      downloaded and attempted to run the setup file for
      Stat Dump:

      Component 'COMDLG32.OCX' or one of its dependencies
      not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid

      When I originally installed Stat Dump, Brett directed
      me to a link to correct this problem. However, that
      was 2+ years ago and I have forgotten where that was.

      Anyone know?

      Thanks,
      Zak

      __________________________________
      Discover Yahoo!
      http://discover.yahoo.com/online.html
    • Andrew Martin
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2005
        > Component 'COMDLG32.OCX' or one of its dependencies
        > not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid

        Do a web search for VB6 runtime. You should find a link to the Visual
        Basic 6 runtimes. Just install.
      • Zak Davis
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 13, 2005
          Recently, Stat Dump has been giving me a problem:
          Some files do not load completely.. One file may load
          a few lines of text, another will show 2/3 of its
          content before it stops, etc.

          How do I correct this?

          Thanks,
          Zak

          http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 13, 2005
            ask BRETT....LOL
            DAVE

            Recently, Stat Dump has been giving me a problem:
            Some files do not load completely.. One file may load
            a few lines of text, another will show 2/3 of its
            content before it stops, etc.

            How do I correct this?

            Thanks,
            Zak