Re: [hockeydisk] Random Number Generators?

  • Jeff Drought
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 18, 2005
      No one has asked, so I will.  Is this a draft using apba hockey computer game?  If I recall, a draft program utility was created for this.  I never used it, but I believe one exists.  Just thought I'd mention it.

      Zak Davis <zb_davis@...> wrote:
      Does anyone know a web site where I can find and/or
      download FREE software to randomly generate a draft
      order?

      If it helps, I'm breaking the draft down by position
      to save time.  I'm going to need nine seperate orders.
      I also do not want any team picking first more than once.

      Thanks,
      Zak

      http://travel.yahoo.com/p-travelguide

      Yahoo! Mail Mobile
    • Zak Davis
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 18, 2005
        The Draft Utility sounds interesting. Does anyone
        know where I can locate it?

        Thanks,
        Zak

        http://travel.yahoo.com/p-travelguide