New Homemade Disk

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2005
      Greetings all,

      I just joined because I recently created a new season disk for apba.
      Its a 3-season combined effort which includes players from 1967-68,
      1968-69 and 1969-70. Each of the 12 clubs has 26 different players
      with primary positions 5 for centers, 5 for leftwings, 5 for
      rightwings, 8 for defensemen and 3 for goalies. Most players have 50+
      games with just a few under that because no one else was available.

      I'm still doing some tweaking but it should be ready soon. Its much
      like the combined disk I created many years ago which included players
      from these three years as well as 1970-71, 1971-72 and 1972-73. That
      one had 14 teams with the same totals for players. Or there may have
      been 9 defensemen now that I think of it.

      I'll post the new disk soon.

      Jeff Drought