Iron Hockey League

  • mcrae_ra
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2005
      The Iron Hockey League is looking for 10 new owners. IHL grew out of
      another league that has lost some members. Instead of closing the
      doors we have decided to reshape our league.
      IHL is a 16 team league which is begining play with the 1999-2000
      season, run through the Yahoo group system. All games are simmed
      using APBA 4.02.
      IHL uses an Enforcer Rule, you must have an enforcer in your game
      time line up. This rule makes the games alot more fun and realistic.
      The new teams were randomly put together by one person and reviewed
      by another, they all look good....mix of young talent and vetren
      players.
      I invited you because I believe you are all good APBA players and
      have a very good understanding of the game of hockey.
      The league IHL grew out of was fun, and this league will be to with
      good owners such as yourselves.
      All required for a team is simple;
      - team name, no NHL names please
      - select a letter between A and J