United Fantasy Hockey League - Expansion

  • thornton19@sympatico.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2005
      Hello all,

      I'm the commishioner of a 10 team apba based sim league who's trying to expand to 12 teams. I'm looking for 2 new GM's to join this FB salary capped league. Please check out the web site and email me with your application by filling out the application posted on the
      web site.

      http://www3.sympatico.ca/jason.mckercher/

      Participation is the key to a succesful league. If you are not prepared to answer all email (stupid or not), participate in drafts, and contribute positively to the league then don't waste your time applying.

      EMAIL thornton19@... for an application to join.