Re: Retro League Starting Up

  • Brad Utterstrom
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 13, 2005
      How are you going to work that? To my knowledge there are only a
      couple disks from the 70's in circulation, do you have all the disks
      from 7475 on?-Brad

      --- In hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com, David Gowdey <dgowdey2@y...>
      wrote:
      > From the level of enthusiasm from the other owners so far I'd say
      it'll be going for a few years at least. And who knows how long the
      NHL will be out...

      > Brad Utterstrom <apbaahl@h...> wrote:
      > question...is this just a 1 shot season with the 7475 season? I
      > actually think it would be fun to do a league that follows the NHL
      > each season, but as a 1 time season that doesn't sound as
      > interesting.-Brad
      >
      > --- In hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com, David Gowdey <dgowdey2@y...>
      > wrote:
      > > Forward into the Past! In anticipation of seeing no NHL next
      year
      > either our current league is starting up a season based on the
      1974-
      > 75 NHL. The draft has just begun, and it appears we have an
      opening.
      > I can be reached at dgowdey2@y..., and the current season website,
      > with the rules we use and the draft list, is at
      > >
      > > http://members.tripod.com/puckamo3/

      > > Read only the mail you want - Yahoo! Mail SpamGuard.

      Service.

      > http://mail.yahoo.com
    • David Gowdey
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 13, 2005
        I have access to disks from 1974-75 though 81-82, though I just have a few of them here at the moment. Several members of the Legends Hockey League did an excellent job rating the players- D

        wrote:
        > From the level of enthusiasm from the other owners so far I'd say
        it'll be going for a few years at least. And who knows how long the
        NHL will be out...

        > Brad Utterstrom <apbaahl@h...> wrote:
        > question...is this just a 1 shot season with the 7475 season? I
        > actually think it would be fun to do a league that follows the NHL
        > each season, but as a 1 time season that doesn't sound as
        > interesting.-Brad
        >
        > --- In hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com, David Gowdey <dgowdey2@y...>
        > wrote:
        > > Forward into the Past!  In anticipation of seeing no NHL next
        year
        > either our current league is starting up a season based on the
        1974-
        > 75 NHL. The draft has just begun, and it appears we have an
        opening.
        > I can be reached at dgowdey2@y..., and the current season website,
        > with the rules we use and the draft list, is at
        > >
        > > http://members.tripod.com/puckamo3/

        > >  Read only the mail you want - Yahoo! Mail SpamGuard.

        Service.

      • Gordon
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 20, 2005
          --- In hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com, David Gowdey <dgowdey2@y...> wrote:
          > I have access to disks from 1974-75 though 81-82, though I just
          have a few of them here at the moment. Several members of the Legends
          Hockey League did an excellent job rating the players- D

          Any chance of uploading some to the file section :)

          Thank you
          Gordon
        • David Gowdey
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 20, 2005
            Hi Gordon- I'll check with the Legends league guys. D

            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 21, 2005
              Thank you it is appreciated.

              Best wishes
              Gordon