Re: [hockeydisk] Re: Retro League Starting Up

  • David Gowdey
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 12, 2005
      From the level of enthusiasm from the other owners so far I'd say it'll be going for a few years at least. And who knows how long the NHL will be out...

      Brad Utterstrom <apbaahl@...> wrote:

      question...is this just a 1 shot season with the 7475 season? I
      actually think it would be fun to do a league that follows the NHL
      each season, but as a 1 time season that doesn't sound as
      interesting.-Brad

      --- In hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com, David Gowdey <dgowdey2@y...>
      wrote:
      > Forward into the Past!  In anticipation of seeing no NHL next year
      either our current league is starting up a season based on the 1974-
      75 NHL. The draft has just begun, and it appears we have an opening.
      I can be reached at dgowdey2@y..., and the current season website,
      with the rules we use and the draft list, is at

      > http://members.tripod.com/puckamo3/

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Brad Utterstrom
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 13, 2005
        How are you going to work that? To my knowledge there are only a
        couple disks from the 70's in circulation, do you have all the disks
        from 7475 on?-Brad

        wrote:
        > From the level of enthusiasm from the other owners so far I'd say
        it'll be going for a few years at least. And who knows how long the
        NHL will be out...

        > Brad Utterstrom <apbaahl@h...> wrote:
        > question...is this just a 1 shot season with the 7475 season? I
        > actually think it would be fun to do a league that follows the NHL
        > each season, but as a 1 time season that doesn't sound as
        > interesting.-Brad
        >
        > --- In hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com, David Gowdey <dgowdey2@y...>
        > wrote:
        > > Forward into the Past! In anticipation of seeing no NHL next
        year
        > either our current league is starting up a season based on the
        1974-
        > 75 NHL. The draft has just begun, and it appears we have an
        opening.
        > I can be reached at dgowdey2@y..., and the current season website,
        > with the rules we use and the draft list, is at
        > >
        > > http://members.tripod.com/puckamo3/

        > > Read only the mail you want - Yahoo! Mail SpamGuard.

        Service.

        > http://mail.yahoo.com
      • David Gowdey
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 13, 2005
          I have access to disks from 1974-75 though 81-82, though I just have a few of them here at the moment. Several members of the Legends Hockey League did an excellent job rating the players- D

          wrote:
          > From the level of enthusiasm from the other owners so far I'd say
          it'll be going for a few years at least. And who knows how long the
          NHL will be out...

          > Brad Utterstrom <apbaahl@h...> wrote:
          > question...is this just a 1 shot season with the 7475 season? I
          > actually think it would be fun to do a league that follows the NHL
          > each season, but as a 1 time season that doesn't sound as
          > interesting.-Brad
          >
          > --- In hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com, David Gowdey <dgowdey2@y...>
          > wrote:
          > > Forward into the Past!  In anticipation of seeing no NHL next
          year
          > either our current league is starting up a season based on the
          1974-
          > 75 NHL. The draft has just begun, and it appears we have an
          opening.
          > I can be reached at dgowdey2@y..., and the current season website,
          > with the rules we use and the draft list, is at
          > >
          > > http://members.tripod.com/puckamo3/

          > >  Read only the mail you want - Yahoo! Mail SpamGuard.

          Service.

        • Gordon
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 20, 2005
            --- In hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com, David Gowdey <dgowdey2@y...> wrote:
            > I have access to disks from 1974-75 though 81-82, though I just
            have a few of them here at the moment. Several members of the Legends
            Hockey League did an excellent job rating the players- D

            Any chance of uploading some to the file section :)

            Thank you
            Gordon
          • David Gowdey
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 20, 2005
              Hi Gordon- I'll check with the Legends league guys. D

              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 21, 2005
                Thank you it is appreciated.

                Best wishes
                Gordon