APBA windows version...any updates?

  • Brad Utterstrom
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2005
      Does anyone know anything about the status of the windows version of
      the game? Is there a webpage or anything like that?
    • paul canosa
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2005
        Hello everyone, I hope we all had a happy holiday and that we all enjoy a healthy new years.

        I was wondering if anyone out there in APBA land has put together a list of NHL retired players such as Joe Juneau etc etc.

        Please send your list to me

        I would appreciate it
        thanks
        paul canosa