autoroster...any way to see/save boxscores?

  • Brad Utterstrom
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2005
      Is there any way to see and/or save boxscores with the autoroster on?
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2005
        Brad Utterstrom wrote:

        >Is there any way to see and/or save boxscores with the autoroster on?

        I was going to put that in....however, back in 1998, big hard drives
        weren't the norm, and thus, I didn't want people running whole seasons
        and crashing their computer due to a full hard drive. Thus, I left it
        out. Nowadays, with huge drives in nearly every machine, it wouldn't be
        such an issue.

        Dave
      • Brad Utterstrom
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2005
          Any chance of fixing it so that it can create boxscores? ;)
          It sure would make my life easier. Though, I suppose it might make
          yours a bit more difficult...
          -Brad