past season disks?

  • Brad Utterstrom
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 28, 2004
      I'm looking for more season disks, particularly from the 80's to
      start, though any disks would be great. Please email me at
      apbaahl@... if you've got any. Currently I only have 7475,
      8081, 8687, 9798, 0203, and 0304. So I'd be interested in any
      others.

      I'm looking to recreate the history of the NHL if I can track down
      all the season disks. From whatever point I can find disks for, so
      ideally I'd like to start with 80-81 through present.-Brad
    • David Elkin
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 28, 2004
        Brad Utterstrom wrote:

        >I'm looking for more season disks, particularly from the 80's to
        >start, though any disks would be great. Please email me at
        >apbaahl@... if you've got any. Currently I only have 7475,
        >8081, 8687, 9798, 0203, and 0304. So I'd be interested in any
        >others.
        >
        >I'm looking to recreate the history of the NHL if I can track down
        >all the season disks. From whatever point I can find disks for, so
        >ideally I'd like to start with 80-81 through present.-Brad

        You might check out APBAother group in the group section of Yahoo for
        some disks.

        Dave Elkin

      • Brad Utterstrom
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 30, 2004
          Guys, I've been able to track down most of what I was looking for,
          thanks for the help. I'd still like to find 8182, 8283, and
          8384...if anyone's got them, please let me know. Thanks!-Brad

          --- In hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com, "Brad Utterstrom" <apbaahl@h...>