APHComm question

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 28, 2004
      A guy in my league recently switched to Windows 2000 and ever since then
      when he sends me profiles all the players come up as non-roster players.
      He says it looks fine on his machine but when I get them, they're all
      non-roster. Anyone else had this problem? And know how to fix it?

    • Zak Davis
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 6, 2006
        A game in my league went to double overtime and the
        game-winner was score in the 83rd minute. The
        goalies, however, only have 62 minutes played on their
        card.

        If I manually change their minutes to 82, will APHComm
        automatically change their GAA to correspond to the
        minutes played? Or will it leave the GAA as is?

        Thanks,
        Zak

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Sylvain Dallaire