XP problem

  • mcrae_ra
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2004
      Recently I downloaded the servicepack 2 update for Windows XP. Seems
      it kills off any kind of DOS application, including APBA hockey, you
      try to run. Has anyone else had this problem?

      Al
    • Derrick Underwood
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2004
        I have sp2 running on 3 machines, and all of them have no problems with any
        dos apps. I don't remember setting up anything specific for them.

        Derrick

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/scUolB/TM