Sending .PRF files

  • Marshall
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2004
      Can't you just rename the file to something like PHX.txt - then Dan can
      rename on his end after receiving it? Or, I think you could go to Tools (in
      Outlook Express), then Options, then select the Security tab and UNCHECK the
      option:

      "Do not allow attachments to be saved or opened that could potentially be a
      virus"

      I think that should work...although I'd prefer keeping the security option
      on and just renaming the file.

      Dan, your advice?

      Marshall
    • Craig Hale
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2004
        That will not work with Outlook as it is within the registry.

        I am not sure about outlook express.