Re: APBA problem

  • kroberts63@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2004
      > I now have both APBA and APHcomm working properly, except....

      I cannot get APBA to open inside a dos window, only in full screen.
      As of yet, I am unable to do the screen shot and mark/copy/paste the
      stats.

      I have tried changing the properties of the ms-dos window, the size
      of the window, tried to open apba with a command prompt. Still only
      opens in full screen.

      As for how I got APBA to work at all, I don t know. I just got
      lucky?

      any help with the full screen thing?

      Ken
    • Zak Davis
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2004
        Hold down your Alt key and press Enter. That should
        fix it.

        =====
        Thanks,
        Zak