Outlook Express-Inability to get prfs

  • Frank Marier
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2004
      Guys,

      Because of a security update, Ou;look Express will no longer allow me to get prfs in my mail as attachments.

      Could somebody please tell me how to counteract that soI can get prfs again ?

      Thanks

      Frank

    • Craig Hale
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 30, 2004
        Hi Guys,

        Here are the details of the problem:

        Here are links to possible solutions.  I am currently using the Slovak solution.

        Hope this helps.

        Craig