Re: [hockeydisk] For discussion :-)

  • Sylvain Dallaire
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 4, 2004
      Could someone please send the disk via email, since i can't access the page it is locked !!!
      Thanks

      "D. Atkinson" <bigdog@...> wrote:
      Stephane S. wrote:
      Hi,

      This is for discussion only..quick question...Is it normal that we have 6 DALLAS defenseman rated 4 ?

      Yep. After over 1000 seasons of testing, Dallas was giving up 20-25% too many shots and nearly 50 too many goals until the defense ratings were raised. The final test numbers put them within 5% on both catagories with the extra 4's.

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 4, 2004
        Sylvain Dallaire wrote:
        Could someone please send the disk via email, since i can't access the page it is locked !!!
        Thanks

        Try again...I was in the middle of updating the file.