Re: [hockeydisk] Re: philly locks up autoroster

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 4, 2004
      Brad Utterstrom wrote:

      >That doesn't appear to be the problem, at least not with Philly.
      >They've got enough players. I'm not doing it to replay the NHL
      >season, I'm just checking the stats against real stats (as
      >autoroster generally gives appx the right ice time).-Brad

      Still, much better with the replay disk. Someone traded at the trade
      deadline would play all 82 games with their later team, rather than the
      13 they actually did. This will skew the stats you get. All testing I do
      is with the replay disk, to get the optimal realism.

      Dave
    • Brad Utterstrom
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 5, 2004
        Well, whatever the problem was, it is fixed now with the latest
        files that are in the files section. I still have no idea why Philly
        was locking up though, it was strange.-Brad