Re: [hockeydisk] APBA-League Opening

  • Photos By Alex
    Message 1 of 28 , Sep 3, 2004
      Hi Sylvain...

      I might be interested....

      I play in Shawn's league.  I am also the commisionaire for two non-internet leagues.

      Alex
      www.photosbyalex.ca
      905-531-0012

      Sylvain Dallaire wrote:

      The NAHA as two (2) team available Seattle and New Liskeard if you are interested in joining this league who will start is 6th season just have a look at the website and send me a message.

      www.geocities.com/naha_league

      Thanks

      Sylvain

      "D. Atkinson" <bigdog@...> wrote:
      Ok, I did some final tweaks and test and error corrections....the disk
      is done.
      It is going to be posted to the same place as past years....Jeff Kraus
      has agreed to host it again so that I don't have to build a new hosting
      page....thanks Jeff!!!!

      The disk will be at http://www.othl.net/diskdnld.asp sometime in the
      next 36 hours. I w ill probably send it to Jeff tomorrow afternoon (I
      still want to do one more error check) and whenever he gets it posted,
      I'll send a note to the group that it is up.

      Thanks to everyone for you patience. I'm looking forward to comments and
      discussion on the disk.....it should be as good as (or better than) the
      past few due to the extra testing time I had this year.

      Enjoy!!!!