the disk

    Message 1 of 28 , Sep 2, 2004
      Ok, I did some final tweaks and test and error corrections....the disk
      is done.
      It is going to be posted to the same place as past years....Jeff Kraus
      has agreed to host it again so that I don't have to build a new hosting
      page....thanks Jeff!!!!

      The disk will be at http://www.othl.net/diskdnld.asp sometime in the
      next 36 hours. I will probably send it to Jeff tomorrow afternoon (I
      still want to do one more error check) and whenever he gets it posted,
      I'll send a note to the group that it is up.

      Thanks to everyone for you patience. I'm looking forward to comments and
      discussion on the disk.....it should be as good as (or better than) the
      past few due to the extra testing time I had this year.

      Enjoy!!!!

      Dave
    • David Bole
      Message 2 of 28 , Sep 3, 2004
        Dave,
        Thanks a ton on the extensive work you've put into the project
        AGAIN this year !!! My hat is off to you and may the fat lady start
        singing.
        DAVE BOLE

        > Ok, I did some final tweaks and test and error corrections....the disk
        > is done.
        > It is going to be posted to the same place as past years....Jeff Kraus
        > has agreed to host it again so that I don't have to build a new hosting
        > page....thanks Jeff!!!!
        >
        > The disk will be at http://www.othl.net/diskdnld.asp sometime in the
        > next 36 hours. I will probably send it to Jeff tomorrow afternoon (I
        > still want to do one more error check) and whenever he gets it posted,
        > I'll send a note to the group that it is up.
        >
        > Thanks to everyone for you patience. I'm looking forward to comments and
        > discussion on the disk.....it should be as good as (or better than) the
        > past few due to the extra testing time I had this year.
        >
        > Enjoy!!!!
        >
        > Dave
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Sylvain Dallaire
        Message 3 of 28 , Sep 3, 2004

          The NAHA as two (2) team available Seattle and New Liskeard if you are interested in joining this league who will start is 6th season just have a look at the website and send me a message.

          www.geocities.com/naha_league

          Thanks

          Sylvain

          "D. Atkinson" <bigdog@...> wrote:
          Ok, I did some final tweaks and test and error corrections....the disk
          is done.
          It is going to be posted to the same place as past years....Jeff Kraus
          has agreed to host it again so that I don't have to build a new hosting
          page....thanks Jeff!!!!

          The disk will be at http://www.othl.net/diskdnld.asp sometime in the
          next 36 hours. I will probably send it to Jeff tomorrow afternoon (I
          still want to do one more error check) and whenever he gets it posted,
          I'll send a note to the group that it is up.

          Thanks to everyone for you patience. I'm looking forward to comments and
          discussion on the disk.....it should be as good as (or better than) the
          past few due to the extra testing time I had this year.

          Enjoy!!!!

        • Zak Davis
          Message 4 of 28 , Sep 3, 2004
            I echo Dave's praise and thanks. Another solid effort
            from the Disk Team. I don't think I could ever
            express enough gratitude for the countless hours you
            all put into this project.

            =====
            Thanks,
            Zak

            http://promotions.yahoo.com/goldrush
          • Photos By Alex
            Message 5 of 28 , Sep 3, 2004
              Hi Sylvain...

              I might be interested....

              I play in Shawn's league.  I am also the commisionaire for two non-internet leagues.

              Alex
              www.photosbyalex.ca
              905-531-0012