New Player List

  • Fotiu22Fan@cox.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 29, 2004
      --- In hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com, "D. Atkinson" <bigdog@s...> wrote:
      > The disk is done. I am going through a few final checks, and I'm
      waiting
      > on some analysis results to make sure everything is good, but
      things are
      > on pace to release the disk before Sept 1. If all goes well, I
      might
      > even have it posted by tomorrow night. Stay tuned.
      >
      >            Dave

      Good to hear. Great job guys!

    • Jason McKercher
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 31, 2004

        Is there an estimated release date as of yet for the new disk?

        Just wondering…

        Thanks

        Jason, UFHL

               Does anyone have a list of just "new player's" to the disk? If so, please email it to the group, it would help more then a few league's that draft before the disk is release.
                          Thank's in Advance,
                               Anthony, GOHL, LHL

        > From: "habscrue" <habscrue@...>
        > Date: 2004/08/29 Sun AM 11:01:44 EDT
        > To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
        > Subject: [hockeydisk] Re: another update

      • David Elkin
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 31, 2004
          Jason McKercher wrote:

          > Is there an estimated release date as of yet for the new disk?

          And after that, what is a chance of a World Cup Disk?

          Dave Elkin
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 31, 2004
            Jason McKercher wrote:

            Is there an estimated release date as of yet for the new disk?

            Just wondering…

            Thanks

            Jason, UFHL

            A couple days.....making some last minute error fixes and tweaks. Overall, the disk is looking very good this year, just want to get the last pieces correct. By the weekend, at the latest.

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 31, 2004
              David Elkin wrote:
              Jason McKercher wrote:

              Is there an estimated release date as of yet for the new disk?

              And after that, what is a chance of a World Cup Disk?

              Dave Elkin

              No chance from me. This 6 month disk creation process burns me out.