The WHA, a new league, is looking for 6 owners

  • jeanden44
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2004
      I am starting a new computer league, called the WHA. It will be a 12
      team league that will use seasons from the past. We will start with
      the 1979-80 season and move up 1 year after each season, playing 2
      seasons per calendar year. To speeds things up and avoid a long
      draft, I have made 12 semi-randomly selected teams of 25 players,
      based on pts and save %. We would then have a 5 round draft to fill
      up the rosters. Currently we have 6 committed owners and am looking
      for 6 more. There are no salaries, nothing fancy involved, just 12
      teams playing a regular season followed by the playoffs. If you are
      an experienced APBA player and are interested in joining, send me an
      e-mail with any questions and I can let you know the details of the
      league. Hopefully we can fill up the league and start playing as soon
      as possible. Thanks for your time,

      Dan Jeanson
      Charleston Chiefs, WHL
      Boston Bruins, OSHL
      St. Louis Blues, ABMHL
      Team ??, WHL
    • David Bole
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 28, 2004
        What teams are available and where is the web site ?
        DAVE BOLE