another update

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2004
      The disk is done. I am going through a few final checks, and I'm waiting
      on some analysis results to make sure everything is good, but things are
      on pace to release the disk before Sept 1. If all goes well, I might
      even have it posted by tomorrow night. Stay tuned.

      Dave
    • habscrue
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 29, 2004
        --- In hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com, "D. Atkinson" <bigdog@s...> wrote:
        > The disk is done. I am going through a few final checks, and I'm
        waiting
        > on some analysis results to make sure everything is good, but
        things are
        > on pace to release the disk before Sept 1. If all goes well, I
        might
        > even have it posted by tomorrow night. Stay tuned.
        >
        > Dave

        Good to hear. Great job guys!