progress

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2004
      Just to let everyone know, the first set of tests are running as of this
      morning. Depending on how well the numbers come out during the test
      phase, we could have a release anywhere from 10 days to 4 weeks.
      Hopefully things will run smoothly and we'll get this thing out before
      Sept 1, as I had planned.

      Dave
    • David Bole
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2004
        Great progress Dave....the effort is very much appreciated.

        DAVE BOLE