Joseph Giasullo/Ins/MetLife/US is out of the office.

  • Joseph Giasullo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2004
      I will be out of the office starting 07/24/2004 and will not return until
      08/09/2004.

      The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for the
      intended addressee only. Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the
      information, or copying of this message is prohibited. If you are not the
      message.