RE: [hockeydisk] Digest Number 460

    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2004

      I Can do the Flyers....

      Brian

      -----Original Message-----
      From: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com [mailto:hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com]
      Sent: Monday, May 31, 2004 2:01 PM
      To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [hockeydisk] Digest Number 460

      There are 3 messages in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

      1. player.exe not working
      From: "Brad Utterstrom" <apbaahl@...>
      2. ratings update
      From: Herb Garbutt <herbgarbutt@...>
      3. Re: ratings update
      From: "lloydw99" <lloyd@...>

      Message: 1
      Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 21:14:19 -0000
      From: "Brad Utterstrom" <apbaahl@...>
      Subject: player.exe not working

      I just got a new computer, and when I reinstalled my APBA stuff, for
      some reason my player.exe doesn't work. The game works fine, APHComm
      works fine, I haven't noticed any other problems at all, but when I
      open player.exe it just gives me a blank screen.

      Message: 2
      Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 17:48:07 -0400
      From: Herb Garbutt <herbgarbutt@...>
      Subject: ratings update

      Hey guys,
      Update on ratings. Things fell off quite a bit this week and didn't get
      many ratings. We're at 29% (up from 24% last week). I know there are
      some larger files coming but even taking those into account, it still
      looks as though we will come up short. If anyone can help out with a
      team or two, it would be much appreciated. Still need help pretty much
      everywhere. Too early to identify underrated teams so what ever team (or
      players) you know best.

      If you sent me e-mail in the last week to 10 days, and I didn't get back
      to you with the reports and ratings sheet, let me know. Had a very busy
      week and got behind in my e-mail. I think I got everyone but wouldn't be
      shocked if I missed a couple.

      Message: 3
      Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 03:08:04 -0000
      From: "lloydw99" <lloyd@...>
      Subject: Re: ratings update

      Herb...

      Send me the stuff and I will do some more.

      LLoyd

      --- In hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com, Herb Garbutt <herbgarbutt@c...>