Re: Live Game

  • David Gowdey
    Message 1 of 18 , May 19 10:12 PM
      Is it possible to somehow capture the text scroll of the game and have it unrolling live online? I seem to remember someone able to do that. Could you explain how?
      Dave

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • joe kacmarcik
      Message 2 of 18 , May 20 4:02 AM

        David Gowdey <dgowdey2@...> wrote:
        Is it possible to somehow capture the text scroll of the game and have it unrolling live online? I seem to remember someone able to do that. Could you explain how?
        Dave
        Not sure, how about cards board dice and disk i have nothing and i want to get started...
        Joe

        Do you Yahoo!?

        Do you Yahoo!?
        Message 3 of 18 , May 23 5:49 PM
          David Gowdey wrote:

          > Is it possible to somehow capture the text scroll of the game and have
          > it unrolling live online? I seem to remember someone able to do that.
          > Could you explain how?
          > Dave

          A number of us in our league have played games head to head using
          netmeeting. There is alittle lag, but it works pretty well otherwise.

          Dave
        • David Gowdey
          Message 4 of 18 , May 24 6:26 PM
            Thanks Dave- I'll try to look this up- D

            "D. Atkinson" <bigdog@...> wrote:
            David Gowdey wrote:

            > Is it possible to somehow capture the text scroll of the game and have
            > it unrolling live online? I seem to remember someone able to do that.
            > Could you explain how?
            > Dave

            A number of us in our league have played games head to head using
            netmeeting. There is alittle lag, but it works pretty well otherwise.

                   Dave

            Do you Yahoo!?
          • Ripner
            Message 5 of 18 , May 25 10:22 AM
              I've finally gotten the chance to start working on the ratings for the
              Tampa bay Lightning. I've noticed though that the rating sheet doesn't have
              a column for BLK, or the Goalie's for that matter. Was there an updated
              sheet I missed or are you not looking for these ratings. (The Lightning
              really blocked shots a lot, it's probably one of the main reasons they've
              made it to the Finals.)

              At 03:39 PM 5/9/2004, you wrote:
              >Hey everyone,
              >Time to get rolling on ratings. We'd appreciate any help you can give
              >us. Attached is the ratings sheet.
              >I've done the scouting report again to provide information on players.
              >If you let me know what teams you will be able to rate, I can forward
              >the report to you.
              >If you need any more information, contact myself or Dave and we'll try
              >to answer any of your questions. Also, when you finish your ratings
              >return them to me or Dave. Do not change the order, add columns, etc. to
              >the sheet as this causes problems when pulling them all together. If it
              >gets out of order for some reason, sort by team and then by name in
              >ascending order to return it to its original order.
              >
              >Herb

              Michael C. Engelbart
              Message 6 of 18 , May 25 3:43 PM
                Dave is looking after shot block ratings...faceoffs too. Ditto for goalies.

                Herb

                Message 7 of 18 , Jul 23, 2006
                  Hey guys,
                  Could someone send me a ratings sheet. I thought it was in the file
                  section on the board but I don't see it there.

                • Frank Marier
                  Message 8 of 18 , Jul 23, 2006
                    If anybody needs these, here they are.

                    Frank
                    Could someone send me a ratings sheet. I thought it was in the file
                    section on the board but I don't see it there.

                  • Dave Atkinson
                    Message 9 of 18 , May 21 5:57 PM
                      Since some people had trouble with the attachment, I have uploaded the file to the files section of hockeydisk in yahoogroups. The file is called "rate sheet.xls"
                      It is an excel file.