APBA game, error reading record #551

  • Anthony Blanda
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2004
      Gentlemen,
      I am currently running SIM seasons for 1979-80 disk that
      the LHL retro league will use next year. I just started getting an
      error message "error reading record #551" and need some help on what
      to do to correct this? The error message even came up when I tried
      to pull up stats in the APBA game.
      I was recently checking penalty ratings and line
      combinations in APHcomm right before the error message appeared, but
      the error does not seem to be tied to any one team.
      Thanks in Advance, Anthony.
    • Anthony Blanda