A return to APBA...

  • mrdcool@greatlakes.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2004
      Hey All:

      After a multi-year absence away from APBA, I've gotten back in touch with the game and am re-energized towards my former hobby, especially with the prospect of the new windows version of the game. I managed teams previously in the NWHL and RMHL and was a rater for the first few years of this disk project team.

      - Where did the raters for the APBA Greatest Teams disk get their information for SOG totals, penalty breakdowns, etc, especially the older teams where this info is not readily available? Did APBA actually research the actual newspaper boxscores of the time to procure this data? What about +/- for early seasons, as that wasn't recorded. Where did their figures come from?

      Thanks.

      Matt Dickendesher