League

  • Lloyd W. Alexander
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2004
      A Diamond Mind Baseball League I am in is looking for a manager. One team
      is open..just starting second month of the season. Fun league with great
      group of guys....

      League info here... http://www.lwaphotography.com/abl.htm

      Sim info here.... http://www.diamond-mind.com/

      Looking for that perfect gift? Something that will keep you on their mind?
      LWA photography has images for a lifetime !!!! Check them out at
      www.lwaphotography.com and be remembered.

      Check out Absolute Baseball League at
      http://www.lwaphotography.com/abl.htm. Home of the Casco Bay Skipjacks.

      Check out the Gordie Howe Memorial Hockey League
      http://www.lwaphotography.com/ghmhlWelcome.html . Home of the Casco Bay
      Islanders... 3 time Champions.

      Check out my die cast
      collection...http://www.lwaphotography.com/LWA'S-NASCAR-CORNER.htm
    • Brett Hall
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2004
        This is a hockey group . . . go play your baseball shite somewhere else,
        spammer. ;-) (yes, that means I'm kidding).

        --
        Brett Hall
        http://nwhl.puckage.com/