03-04 disk

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 17, 2004
      No need to respond to the request for raters now. When the review sheet
      is ready to go out, we'll work in getting a list of who's reviewing so
      that we know that we'll have enough. However, I wouldn't mind responses
      on the other items. Anyone willing to do the Hockey News positions (Luc,
      you out there), a totally thankless but necessary job?
    • Luc Labelle

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 18, 2004
          Luc Labelle wrote:

          > I would love to do the Hockey News positions as I normally do except
          > this year I did not renew my Hockey News subscription. If anyone in
          > Winnipeg has all of the issues from this season I could have the
          > project done in a few days. I will look into whether the local library
          > has issues.

          There have been a few volunteers to do this. I'm not sure that they know
          what they are getting themselves into....it is a fairly involved
          project. I will suggest that someone get the issues to you if I can't
          get anyone else to do it. Perhaps if I split it amonst the volunteers it
          will go easier.

          I hope I can still count on you to review, Luc.