Regrep teams.txt file

  • jeanden44
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 17 8:53 AM
      I've been meaning to ask this question for a while. The regrep file
      produces a file called teams.txt. On there are various player ratings
      for every player. While some of the ratings I understand,there are a
      few I don't know the meaning of. Here is an example:

      SKATERS FB PS DRATE GF SH S+ KPA CHTL OKLO PN GP ASS
      Weight 96 C 30000 20 16 5 445 4320 0003 10 68 72 $ 0
      Cajanek 85 C 40000 16 20 5 444 3220 0002 8 49 71 $ 0

      Was does FB, GF, SH, S+, PN, GP mean? Hope someone can help. Thanks.

      Dan
    • Hank Stalica
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 17 10:47 AM
        FB=some sort of overall rating for the player I think, although I have no
        idea what criteria are used to come up with that number.
        GF=Game Fatigue.
        SH=Shooting percentage
        S+=Bonus to convert juicy scoring chances like breakaways
        GP=Games Played